Wall mounted folding desk with space for a 34" monitor
Optional Pre-installed monitor.
Integrated plug socket for the monitor.
Monitor space W: 85cm x H: 41cm x D: 10cm
Available in five colours
Changeable art facia.
£945.00 incl VAT
The DropTop.™ Max features space for a 27" or an extra-large 34” ultra-wide monitor and a large 100cm x 62cm worktop that’s perfect for spreading out for optimum workflow. Ultra-wide monitors are ideal for working with large data sheets, editing and gaming. Available in range of colours and finishes.
Custom patented hinges.
Height adjustable VESA monitor mount.
Cable management slot.
Integrated power supply for the monitor.
A choice of 5 finishes.
Lock to keep the DropTop.™ securely closed when not in use.
The power cable on the underside of the DropTop.™ supplies power to the whole unit and can be easily removed when not in use; keeping your home neat tidy and cable-free.
Designed for strength and easy to install. Once the bracket has been affixed to the wall the DropTop.™ simply slides on.
Designed to spread the load across a large surface area allowing the DropTop.™ to be fixed to most wall types, from plasterboard and wooden walls to concrete and brick walls.
Easily mounted to any type of wall, including plasterboard
Ergonomically designed for comfortable daily professional use
Purpose built extremely strong hinges, supporting up to 50kg
Clip on artwork, easily interchangeable to suit future interior style changes.
10 trees planted for every unit sold
• DropTop.™ Max unit. • Optional integrated ultra-wide 34" monitor. • Power cable with either UK, Europe or USA plug. • Printed canvas picture and frame. • Wall mounting bracket. • Fixings for brick or plasterboard walls.
Unit dimensions when closed: • Weight 30 kg • Width 100.5cm • Height 72.5cm • Depth 14cm
Worktop dimensions when open: 100cm x 62cm.
• DropTop.™ Max estimated lead times 4-6 weeks.
• Delivery times may vary due to demand. Please contact us for up to date lead times.
• Shipping will be calculated based on your location at checkout by our logistics partner DHL/AnyVan.
• Orders placed for delivery within the UK will include VAT at 20%.
• Orders placed for delivery outside of the UK will not be charged VAT and this will be deducted at checkout, orders will then be subject to local import VAT.