Wall mounted folding desk that can accommodate a 24" or 29" monitor.
Optional Pre-installed monitor.
Integrated plug socket for the monitor.
Monitor space W: 71cm x H: 36cm x D: 10cm
Available in five colours
Changeable art facia.
£895.00 incl VAT
The DropTop.™ Single has space for a 24" or 29” ultra-wide monitor and a 87cm x 57.5cm worktop that’s perfect for slightly smaller spaces whilst still maximising productivity. Ultra-wide monitors are ideal for working with large data sheets, editing and gaming. Available in range of colours and finishes.
Custom patented hinges.
Height adjustable VESA monitor mount.
Cable management slot.
Integrated power supply for the monitor.
A choice of 5 finishes.
Lock to keep the DropTop.™ securely closed when not in use.
The power cable on the underside of the DropTop.™ supplies power to the whole unit and can be easily removed when not in use; keeping your home neat tidy and cable-free.
Designed for strength and easy to install. Once the bracket has been affixed to the wall the DropTop.™ simply slides on.
Designed to spread the load across a large surface area allowing the DropTop.™ to be fixed to most wall types, from plasterboard and wooden walls to concrete and brick walls.
Easily mounted to any type of wall, including plasterboard
Ergonomically designed for comfortable daily professional use
Purpose built extremely strong hinges, supporting up to 50kg
Clip on artwork, easily interchangeable to suit future interior style changes.
10 trees planted for every unit sold
• DropTop.™ Single unit. • Space for a 29" ultra-wide monitor. • Power cable with either UK, Europe or USA plug. • Printed canvas picture and frame. • Wall mounting bracket. • Fixings for brick or plasterboard walls.
Unit dimensions when closed: • Weight 25 kg • Width 87cm • Height 67.5cm • Depth 14cm
Worktop dimensions when open: 87cm x 57.5cm.
• DropTop.™ Single estimated lead. times 4-6weeks.
• Delivery times may vary due to demand. Please contact us for up to date lead times.
• Shipping will be calculated based on your location at checkout by our logistics partner DHL/AnyVan.
• Orders placed for delivery within the UK will include VAT at 20%.
• Orders placed for delivery outside of the UK will not be charged VAT and this will be deducted at checkout, and orders will then be subject to local import VAT.